Well, we’re so flattered that Taylor Short, of theaggiehipster nominated Kiss My Tractor for The Liebster Award, which is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers, when they think they have an up and coming blog that we should all be checking out! Generally, up and coming in the blogging world is defined as someone with fewer than 200 followers for this award. So thank you very much!!
1. In 3 words what does agriculture mean to you?
Work, values, self-reliance
2. What’s your favorite winter Olympic event?
I have several events I love – figure skating, of course, as well as speed skating and snowboarding.
3. What’s your favorite quote?
“I’m a great believer in luck, and find that the harder I work, the more I have of it. -Thomas Jefferson
4. What’s your favorite sport/ team?
Does rodeo count?
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
We started blogging as a way to spread the ‘gospel’ of agriculture. To tell people why agriculture is so important, and to help them re-connect to farmers and agriculture.
6. If you could have anyone over for dinner who would it be and why?
My ancestors. I have a pretty interesting family history, and would love to hear their stories.
7. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
Right now, anywhere warm sounds good! But I would love to travel around South America.
8. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
I love Archer. So funny!
9. Who do you admire the most?
I have many people I admire: my parents, the Founding Fathers, our nation’s farmers, and many others who work hard and do good.
10. What’s your all time favorite band/song?
Right now one of my favorite songs is “Compass” by Lady Antebellum. Love it!
And now, I get to pass the nomination along to 10 other blogs, with 10 questions of my own!
My questions for you 10 wonderful bloggers are:
1. What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
2. What’s your life motto?
3. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite animal?
5. Who are your role models?
6. Read any good books lately?
7. Where did you grow up?
8. What is your favorite time of the year?
9. What is your most prized possession?
10. What are your hopes for agriculture?